Who is Chinonso Eche?
- Chinonso Eche holds a Guinness World Record to achieve 111 football touches in 60 seconds while carrying a second ball on his head for the first time in the year 2021 when he was just 12 years old. FIFA even recognized his abilities on a global scale.
Chinonso, who resides in Warri, Delta State, is originally from the Nigerian state of Anambra. Footballers that use freestyle maneuvers in their play, such as superstars Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, and former Nigerian midfielder Jay-Jay Okocha, are among his favorites.
He also beat three further freestyle records:
- The quickest time to 1,000 football touches while holding the ball in one hand is 7 minutes and 46 seconds.
- The majority of football headers in one minute when prone: 233
- Most touches in one minute of football while sitting and holding the ball on the head: 197
When Chinonso was 4 years old, he started to get interested in balancing the ball on his body. He met and joined the Chukwuebuka Freestyle Entertainment, and that is when the idea to set a world record first came to him.
The next goal for Chinonso is to balance a ball on his head while completing 2,000 consecutive touches.
- ↑ "Nigerian football star Chinonso Eche shatters three more world records". Guinness World Records. 2021-10-23. Retrieved 2022-11-11.
- ↑ "Nigerian boy hopes for future in soccer after setting freestyle world record". Reuters. 2021-01-15. Retrieved 2022-11-11.
- ↑ Velez, Esteban (2022-02-09). "Interview with Chinonso Eche · IJA". IJA. Retrieved 2022-11-11.