How many hours per week do the top billionaires work?
Main topic: Culture and entertainment
Other topics: Billionaires
- Between 35 and 120 hours per week
- Most worked longer hours at a younger age
This analysis covers the top billionaires according to Forbes. If they are retired, this analysis considers his work week when active.
- Elon Musk: between 80 and 120 hours a week
- Bernard Arnault: around 65 hours a week, working from 8 AM to 9 PM on weekdays, and no details on weekends
- Jeff Bezos: between 35 hours and 84 hours a week. Today he works from 10 AM to 5 PM and at his peak he works 12 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Gautam Adani: no public information
- Bill Gates: no public information
- Warren Buffett: no exact public information, but he gets to work at 9:30 AM and sleeps at 10 PM
- Larry Ellison: from 80 hours a week at his peak to around 40
- Larry Page: no exact information, but he has suggested that the 40-hour work week was too long for most workers
- Mukesh Ambani: 50 to 60 hours per week (between 10 to 12 hours per workday)
- Sergey Brin: no exact information, but he has suggested that the 40-hour work week was too long for most workers
- ↑ BorsheimsJewelry (2018-05-06), 2018 Berkshire Sunday at Borsheims, retrieved 2022-10-23
- ↑ www.forbes.com https://www.forbes.com/consent/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/real-time-billionaires/. Retrieved 2022-10-22. Missing or empty
- ↑ Umoh, Ruth. "Here's what working 120 hours a week like Elon Musk really does to the body and the mind". CNBC. Retrieved 2022-10-22.
- ↑ Adams, Susan. "The $100 Billion Man: How Bernard Arnault Stitched Together The World's Third Biggest Fortune With Louis Vuitton, Dior And 77 Other Brands—And Why He's Not Done Yet". Forbes. Retrieved 2022-10-23.
- ↑ Montag, Ali. "This is billionaire Jeff Bezos' daily routine and it sets him up for success". CNBC. Retrieved 2022-10-23.
- ↑ Journal, Carol HymowitzStaff Reporter of The Wall Street (2005-07-13). "Working Fewer Hours Is Hard for Most CEOs, But Some Find a Way". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2022-10-23.
- ↑ Fiegerman, Seth (2014-07-07). "Google Founders Talk About Ending the 40-Hour Work Week". Mashable. Retrieved 2022-10-23.
- ↑ "From going to the gym to dinner, this is the daily routine of the worl". Dailyhunt. Retrieved 2022-10-23.