How hard is it to get into SpaceX?
Elon Musk launched the space transportation enterprise Space Exploration Technologies in 2002. SpaceX develops, builds, and launches advanced rockets and spacecraft.
SpaceX creates passenger and freight capsules, propulsion, structures for cryogenic tanks, avionics, equipment, navigation, and control software. The business is creating launch vehicles that are partly reusable.
Future outlook of SpaceX seems promising
SpaceX has a promising future, with investors pushing the company's valuation to US dollars 125 billion. It is poised to become a more lucrative venture than Tesla, one of the world's most valuable companies right now. 
SpaceX currently has ten thousand employees and is set to hire more talent in line with future projects.
Work environment at SpaceX has long hours, lower pay, and more meaningful work
The median salary at SpaceX remains at the lower end. There are adequate facilities for relaxation, food, and beverages. While the work culture remains generally stressful, employee satisfaction remains above average as they find more meaning in their work than the industry average.
SpaceX offers as a standard:
1. Paid vacations, maternity leaves, sick leaves
2. Retirement plans
3. Insurance cover
4. Fitness programs
Hiring process at SpaceX is tedious
Most common SpaceX business verticals that hire are Starlink, satellite program, and application software development.
The recruiting procedure at SpaceX may be pretty time-consuming. It takes as long as six months and has multiple screening levels. An applicant has to go through several rounds of phone interviews, face-to-face interviews, and tests.
It is hard to get hired in SpaceX
SpaceX usually hires the top talent in the industry; as such, their interviews are pretty difficult. On average, a new hire at SpaceX goes through nine rounds of multiple screening, behavioral and technical interviews over four months. The interview rounds and duration may vary from person to person.
- ↑ "SpaceX Company Profile: Valuation & Investors | PitchBook". pitchbook.com. Retrieved 2022-10-12.
- ↑ Konrad, Alex. "South Korean Investors Pour More Cash Into SpaceX At $125 Billion Price Tag". Forbes. Retrieved 2022-10-12.
- ↑ "SpaceX has nearly 10,000 employees as it ramps up its Starlink rollout, court documents show". Business Insider. Retrieved 2022-10-12.
- ↑ "Working at SpaceX: Low Pay, High Stress and a Chance to Be Part of History". Payscale - Salary Comparison, Salary Survey, Search Wages. Retrieved 2022-10-12.
- ↑ "About the SpaceX Interview Process | Insider Guide | CodingInterview.com". Codinginterview. Retrieved 2022-10-12.
- ↑ " Your Guide To Acing SpaceX Interview Questions". stellarjobs.co. Retrieved 2022-10-12.